Because of recent developments relating to Coronavirus, we have made the difficult decision to close our offices from walk in traffic. We will continue to process returns, but in a manner compliant to CDC guidelines.
How do you best get your documents to us? Any of these options are fine with us.
1. Slide envelope through mail slot of front door in PF or the lock box next to front door attached to the Barron office building. We will pick up from there.
2. New this year, we have a secure portal that you may drop your documents into. Many have used this option this year and love it! We simply send you an email invite to create your own personal Vault.
3. The old stand by United Postal Service. You can certainly snail mail to us at
HFS, PO Box 34, Prairie Farm, WI 54762
4. Simply wait until the Coronavirus threat has been lifted to finish up your return.
Items needed along with tax documents!!!
1.Copy of driver’s license
3. Voided check for refund deposit
4. Email address
5. Desired finished return option: paper or Vault
We are sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause you. However, we are just trying to do our part of being Socially Responsible in protecting our community. We are fortunate that we have the ability to remain operational without personal contact.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. We greatly appreciate it!!
Please call us today at (715) 455-1968 to set up your portal.Try Our Portal